3. What personal data do we hold and where?
3.1 Your personal data will be shared with third parties who are our service providers / data processors and they have signed contracts to maintain and store your data, adhering to the General Data Protection Regulation.
3.2 The type of personal data we hold can include:-
- Employee name
- Mobile number (for home or field based employees)
- Email address
- Home address (for home or field based employees)
4. Why is my personal data stored?
4.1 Your data is stored to enable us to supply and distribute goods and services when you have placed an order with us OR your employer has and your details were provided as a point of contact.
5. How do we process your data?
5.1 When an order is processed from our online ordering system (SSL encrypted) it then drops into our back office system (SSL encrypted/cloud based) ready for processing and delivery.
5.2 Delivery data is transferred into a secure online portal or onto hard copy delivery notes which are returned to the office as proof of delivery at the end
of the day.
5.3 Drivers are assigned an individual route plan to their PDA (Personal Digital Assistant / smart phone) and can only see their own route.
5.4 The driver delivers to the address shown on the order and customer information is shown here until the delivery/collection is completed or once the route has ended (min 1 day – max 5 days).
5.5 Your data will never be transferred outside of the UK without your consent.
5.6 We will never sell your personal data.
5.7 Should you no longer be responsible for purchasing and would like your data deleted just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete your data.
5.8 Should you require your personal data updated simply email email@example.com
6. Who are the ‘Data Controllers’ at Quills Group?
6.1 We have appointed a ‘Data Controller’ to each area of the business at Quills, please see below
- Sarah Pask – HR & Communications Manager
- Allan Gray – Sales Support Manager
- Danielle Davies – Accounts Manager
- Catherine Kingston – Customer Services Manager