Energy Saving Tips
- Paper is usually the greatest waste in the office, try and use digital formats for writing notes and sending communications.
- Think before you print. Add this to your email auto-signatures as a reminder to everyone.
- If it has to be printed, print double-sided where possible.
- Request online invoices and order products online.
- Re-use envelopes for internal communication.
- Cancel publications and consider reducing your junk mail with the Mailing Preference Service.
- Send out an email campaign to all staff boasting the benefits of recycling and word it in such a way that your employees will respect the businesses behavioural changes and support it.
- Use recycled paper.